Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.”
I agree! Do you?
It’s really up to each of us to determine our own individual success or failure on a given goal.
- If you think you can open a business, you’ll start putting together a business plan.
- If you think you can run a 10K someday, you’ll start training.
- If you think you can slim down in time for summer, then you’ll exercise and eat right.
Seem totally obvious, right?
Now flip it around.
- If you think you CAN’T open a business, you’ll never put together a business plan.
- If you think you CAN’T run a 10K someday, you’ll never lace up your shoes.
- If you think you CAN’T slim down in time for summer, then you’ll continue in your current lazy state.
You know, so many of us carry around limiting beliefs about ourselves, these preconceived ideas about our abilities. When we say things like, “I’ve never been good at such-and-such…” or “I’m not the kind of person who wins at things,” we’re chipping away at more than our self-esteem. We’re hindering our future ACTIONS and REDUCING the odds that we’ll get what we want.
- Think you’re not worthy? You are!
- Think you don’t deserve success? You do!
- Think you’re just not cut out for happiness? Guess again!
Hey, if you don’t believe me, remember Henry Ford. He thought he could change the world, and he did!
I’d love to speak with you to see how I can help you exercise properly, improve your nutrition, better handle your anxiety and stress, improve your sleep, tackle your hormone issues, and think more positively about yourself. Take my free Hack Your Lifestyle Quiz HERE and let’s chat