We are all part of nature just like the flowers, the birds and the oceans.
It’s easy to forget that sometimes, but it’s true.
And summertime can help us sync back into that innate power and energy as an endless resource for healthy living. Science verifies that merely being outside more lets nature improve our bodies, minds and spirits.
So, get out there and know that you’re doing something smart for yourself every time you step outside. Soak up the sun and fresh air and let it work its wonders on you.
- Being exposed to nature helps us feel better emotionally.
- It lowers blood pressure and eases muscle tension.
- It connects us to other people, to the world, and sometimes to the universe…this is true whether you hike in the mountains or stroll in your local park.
- Trees reduce noise and improve air quality.
- Our bodies need sunshine and Vitamin D…get your boost by walking, jogging, or biking on trails or beaches.
- Put your hands in the earth, prune your bushes, and plant new flowers…the symbolic implications are rich!
If you’re like the rest of the world, you’ve been spending too much time inside these last few years, looking at screens and sitting.
This summer, let nature works its magic on you. You deserve it (:
Reach out if you’d like me to guide you in your quest of being one with nature.