Let’s play a game called “What’s Your Excuse?”
Before you answer, let’s review the most common “reasons” people cite for not exercising and eating right. Do any of these ring a bell?“
- I don’t have time.”
- “It’s too expensive.”
- “I’ll go to the gym once I get in better shape.”
- “I don’t have anyone to exercise with.”
I hear these “reasons” all the time. But the truth is, they’re all just excuses. All of them. And there’s no excuse that’s valid when it prevents you from prioritizing your health.
The truth is simple…
- Everyone gets the same 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Unless you’re a single parent working three jobs and going to night school, let’s get real here.
- Exercise costs nothing.
- Do you cut your hair before you go to the salon?
- We can help with that, whether you work out with us or not.
Why not challenge yourself in a different way? What are the REASONS you have to exercise and eat right? Don’t you want more time? Don’t you want to save money on healthcare? Don’t you want to look, feel, and move better?
When excellent motivations become more important than shoddy excuses, then you’ll start making the right changes.
And I’m here to help you every step of the way.
Here’s something you just can’t say ‘No’ to! Next Monday, April 19th, I have a free Fit 50-Rep Challenge that begins and I want you to join me 🙂 No excuses…it’s free, you can do it any time of day you want, and you need nothing to do it except our own body! If you want the details, please share your name and email with me – Click Here!