You asked and here it is!
I am re-opening my Total Mind & Body Reset on April 12th
So many people loved watching me go through my last Reset earlier this year and asked me to host another one. Even my husband, Steven, was intrigued and commented below
Now’s your chance to get in to my 10-day Reset?
Some people like to think about cleansing or detoxing, but I have a different, more powerful method and I call it a RESET.
- Jump-start new healthy habits in your sleep, nutrition & gut health, movement, hydration, mindset and more!
- Improve your health & wellness and increase your energy levels!
- Stop trying diet after diet, program after program just to fall short – you get to focus on your habits of choice during this Reset (do them all or just a few)!
- Figure out what your body is no longer tolerating such as certain foods and ingredients?
- Bring back the glow in your skin and feel fresh again?
- Drop pounds of fat and feel confident again!
Sometimes the answers are right in front of you, but you just don’t see them. This Reset can help you figure out solutions to common irritations within your body.
Prioritize yourself today like Suzanne did – she struggled with cravings and weight gain:
“Thanks for the reset, Heather! It was really helpful to break my snacking habit along with a few other ones. I’m feeling fabulous now! I’m going to try to stick with most of the program long term and keep on going! Thanks again.”
I want these results for YOU, too!
Here’s your opportunity to take the first step by joining my Total Body Mind & Reset that starts on Monday, April 12th!
Let me help you gain clarity about you, your body, your health, and your mind!
And feel free to share, have your friends & family join you in this Reset…it’s much more fun with others! I’m having my husband join me on this one
He says, “I’m about to blow your mind. Be ready to have your love tank filled by the body of an Adonis. Woot!”
So whether you like what I have to say, or what Steven has to say, join us both in this Reset at Total Mind & Body Reset (ck.page)