I want to talk about time some more. It’s not just that it’s on my brain lately – it’s mostly that understanding time is super-important to managing your healthy lifestyle, which takes a little bit of time in itself.
Now, I’m not suggesting you take up permanent residence at the gym (if you could). You can incorporate more movement into your daily life in lots of ways. The key is to make a fitness plan and stick to it.
- Choose convenience. If open, find a gym or studio that is close to you and select a time that suits you, or workout virtually with a coach. I offer both options for my clients that are local and far away!
- Workout with a friend, partner or group – it can be more fun and provide great energy!
- Treat your workout time like any scheduled appointment. You wouldn’t casually blow off a doctor’s appointment. Give exercise the same importance.
- Choose something fun. Studies (and common sense) tell us that people are more likely to make time for fitness when it’s something they enjoy. What do you enjoy?
- Forget about how you look and focus on how exercise makes you feel better – and live longer.
I am here to help, so talk to me about finding the time to take care of yourself. What’s more important than that?
P.S. If you’re ready to ditch the time excuse…Take my free Hack Your Lifestyle Quiz HERE and schedule a free 15-minute Action Call ($100 value) with me to go over your results so I can create a plan of action for you!