Welcome to a new year!
I offer you a small, but mighty, task to help you make the most of 2021.
Reviewing key areas of your life promotes an understanding of what success, happiness, and fulfillment mean for you. I urge you to ask yourself these 5 questions:
1. What were the top 5 happiest moments for you in 2020?
2. What small things did you enjoy doing the most during your day-to-day life in 2020?
3. How did you move closer to a major life goal in 2020?
4. Who helped or supported you in 2020 and how?
5. What was 2020’s main lesson for you?
By taking a step back we can see our lives in full focus. This provides us with a clear analysis of the past year so that we can set significant goals for 2021.
I can’t wait to share the exciting things I have coming for you this year…stay tuned!!