Do not underestimate the power of being HEALTHY, HAPPY and FIT!
Especially now more than ever with COVID-19 still on the rise.
Below are some obesity statistics from the World Health Organization and CDC:
- Worldwide obesity has nearly tripled since 1975.
- 8 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2019.
- In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 650 million were obese.
- From 1999–2000 through 2017–2018, the age-adjusted prevalence of obesity increased from 30.5% to 42.4%, and the prevalence of severe obesity increased from 4.7% to 9.2%.
- Obesity is also associated with the leading causes of death in the United States and worldwide, including diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer.
No one can force you to make a change in your life.
YOU have to WANT to make a CHANGE!
And that usually stems from the pain of not making a change being greater than that of making a change.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE?
Let’s schedule a complimentary Strategy Session to discover your next best steps to starting a positive chain reaction in your life
Comment below or PM me.