Everyone always wants to know the secret to making change in their health and fitness. Well here is our answer to the question of “What’s the secret?”
There really is no secret; you have to do the work in order to get results. At Renov8 Fitness, we find those who show up to workout at Renov8 on average 8 times a month are the ones who are successful at attaining their goals. Make it a goal to finish the year coming to Renov8 Fitness just 8 times a month!
We have many opportunities to encourage you, motivate you, support you, and guarantee your journey is successful.
• Our annual Shed 2 Sizes Challengers are almost done with their challenge getting ready to celebrate in November making huge strides in their progress! They have their final jeans try-on coming up just around the corner!
• We have our 100 Workout Challenge and 50 Workout Challenge off and running as our participants get closer and closer to their goal for the latter part of 2017!
• Team Renov8 is supporting each other as they participate on November 4th at the Kaiser Get Fit Relay, on November 11th at the MuckFest Mud Run, and on November 19th at the Muddy Warriors Xperience. There’s still time to join us for these fun races!
• Our nutrition coaching members have successfully been changing their habits all year long through our individualized nutrition program that is focused on helping you establish a lifelong nutrition approach. By offering sound nutritional advice, a tailor-made nutritional plan with your goals in mind, and support from us, you can make a positive change that you can be proud of for years to come.
• We have Spartans training for their races in November and December. Join Team Renov8 for to tackle the hills of Castaic on December 9th and learn on all of our obstacles under the leadership of Spartan SGX Coach & Spartan Obstacle Specialist, Heather Binns!
• And if you haven’t joined into any of that, you can still make a difference by contacting us today to see how we can best serve your health, fitness and nutrition needs!
NONE of this is for me!
If you’re reading all of the above thinking…NONE of this is for me. There’s no way I could do a Spartan or other obstacle course race, I never joined into the 50 or 100 Workout Challenge, I’m not interested in shedding 2 sizes, and I dislike eating healthy…Listen up!
We have one question for you – WHY NOT YOU?
If you are one of the people who thinks none of the above is for you, why not? In case you didn’t know, Renov8 Fitness is led by one of the top trainers & fitness coaches in Los Angeles who can help you accomplish anything you decide you want to do. The key word is – DECIDE! You have to make that decision and we can show you the path.
Don’t miss out as we head into 2018 on everything we will be offering throughout the year! We have so much in store as always. Start to think about your goals now and let us know what they are. What can we help you accomplish in 2018? Maybe doing a Spartan Race is out of the question for you 6 weeks from now, but what about one year from now? Or maybe a triathlon? Or maybe you’re ready to tackle the 100 Workout Challenge in 2018! Let’s get started now. You don’t have to wait until January to get focused on your goals. Why not you?
Contact us today at (818) 925-5433 or GetFit@Renov8.Fitness so you can take your first step towards improving your health, fitness and nutrition today!
We promise that you will enjoy saying ‘hello’ to the new you!!